During our interview with R&B singer Syleena Johnson, she shared what it was like growing up in a musical household with her father Syl Johnson. The Chicago native also discusses the sampling of her father’s hit “Different Strokes” and their plans to do an album together.
- TOP 3 EVIL STUDIES DONE BY AMERICA
- David E. Talbert On Where He Gets His Film Ideas From [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- August Alsina Likes Them "Ghetto", Talks Working With Trey Songz And Chris Brown (Exclusive)
- Michael Jai White Discusses The Future Of “Why Did I Get Married 3″ [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- 2 Chainz On How He’s Helping The Youth Come Up In The Music Industry [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- 2 Chainz Announces Sex Tape Release Date [EXCLUSIVE]