During our interview with R&B singer Syleena Johnson, she shared what it was like growing up in a musical household with her father Syl Johnson. The Chicago native also discusses the sampling of her father’s hit “Different Strokes” and their plans to do an album together.
- ‘Think Like A Man Too’ Star Regina Hall On How To Choose Your Best Summer Scent
- 5 “Fatty” Foods You Should Be Eating
- The 52 Percent: What Are The Motivations Behind Black Boys, Graduating High School?
- Jennifer Hudson Says ‘There’s A Difference Between A Singer & An Artist, Now I’m An Artist!’
- Beyoncé Is Summertime Fine On The Cover Of T Magazine
- Hot & Healthy: 5 Reasons Fit Women Have Better Sex