The Dennis Busentiz designed Adidas Skateboarding signature sneaker has been one of the sportswear brand’s strongest skate models seasons after season. With great skate sensibilities and the iconic classic aesthetic inspired by the German brand’s soccer heritage, makes this 2012 drop a no-brainier. This University Red color-way should make a huge slash when it hits skate stores in the early part of next year.
- Like Fine Wine: See How Lenny Kravitz & 20 Other Celebrities Defy Father Time
- The Best “Thug Life” Memes On The Internet [VIDEO]
- Cheddar Baked Chicken Recipe
- 93.9 WKYS Presents DMV's Top 30 Under 30 2015
- Chris Brown's Daughter Royalty Turns 1!
- All DC Students Must Have Immunizations Updated Before School Starts
- Yandy & Mendeecees Discuss Marriage, Their First Date, Instagram Stalking Each Other, & More