The Dennis Busentiz designed Adidas Skateboarding signature sneaker has been one of the sportswear brand’s strongest skate models seasons after season. With great skate sensibilities and the iconic classic aesthetic inspired by the German brand’s soccer heritage, makes this 2012 drop a no-brainier. This University Red color-way should make a huge slash when it hits skate stores in the early part of next year.
- D.C. Student’s Family Sues For $11 Million After Sex Tape With Teacher Goes Viral
- Ne-Yo Live at The Filmore in Silver Spring [PHOTO & VIDEO]
- Hilarious Old Tweets From NBA Players
- Mayor For Life Marion Barry Chats With EZ Street
- Chicken Lazone Recipe
- Keepin’ It In The Family: 6 Of The Best Momagers Who ‘Made’ Your Favorite Celebrity