The Dennis Busentiz designed Adidas Skateboarding signature sneaker has been one of the sportswear brand’s strongest skate models seasons after season. With great skate sensibilities and the iconic classic aesthetic inspired by the German brand’s soccer heritage, makes this 2012 drop a no-brainier. This University Red color-way should make a huge slash when it hits skate stores in the early part of next year.
- ‘Think Like A Man Too’ Star Regina Hall On How To Choose Your Best Summer Scent
- 5 “Fatty” Foods You Should Be Eating
- The 52 Percent: What Are The Motivations Behind Black Boys, Graduating High School?
- Jennifer Hudson Says ‘There’s A Difference Between A Singer & An Artist, Now I’m An Artist!’
- Beyoncé Is Summertime Fine On The Cover Of T Magazine
- Hot & Healthy: 5 Reasons Fit Women Have Better Sex