The Dennis Busentiz designed Adidas Skateboarding signature sneaker has been one of the sportswear brand’s strongest skate models seasons after season. With great skate sensibilities and the iconic classic aesthetic inspired by the German brand’s soccer heritage, makes this 2012 drop a no-brainier. This University Red color-way should make a huge slash when it hits skate stores in the early part of next year.
- WATCH: Hiphoplis with DMX, Big Daddy Kane & NAughty By Nature [VIDEO]
- L&HHNY’s Tahiry Gives Dating Advice To Girls Who Want To Date Rappers [VIDEO]
- August Alsina Meet & Greet [PHOTOS]
- State Of Black America 2014: Have We Made True Progress In The Last 50 Years?
- Dog Gone It: Did RHOA’s Kenya Moore Really Fake Her Dog Velvet’s Death For Ratings?
- Michael Jackson’s “Xscape” Reminds Us Why We Love Him