The Dennis Busentiz designed Adidas Skateboarding signature sneaker has been one of the sportswear brand’s strongest skate models seasons after season. With great skate sensibilities and the iconic classic aesthetic inspired by the German brand’s soccer heritage, makes this 2012 drop a no-brainier. This University Red color-way should make a huge slash when it hits skate stores in the early part of next year.
- Win A Trip To See Beyonce Perform Live In L.A.! [CONTEST]
- Beyonce' Is the Highest Paid Black Musician Ever
- Kevin Hart Explains What Caused His Career To Kick Off [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Step Outside The Box(Office): 5 Must-See Films You May Have Missed In Theaters
- Leading Ladies: 4 Brilliant & Hilarious Women To Watch
- The Funniest Celebrity Mugshots [GALLERY]