(Greenbelt, MD) — Federal authorities say a Silver Spring woman faces at least ten-years in prison after being busted for drugs at the Maryland Correction Facility in Jessup. Twenty-five-year-old Amorita Quintanilla was sitting in her car, waiting to visit her incarcerated husband in October, when drug sniffing dogs zeroed-in on her vehicle. Authorities found more than a pound of marijuana hidden in the car along with a small bag of marijuana recovered during a body cavity search. According to the “Examiner,” a subsequent trip to Quintanilla’s home on Wilcox Lane led to the arrest of a man with crack cocaine, a semiautomatic pistol and more than a pound of marijuana. Inside the home, officers found cash, ammunition and a bulletproof vest. Quintanilla is a convicted felon and cannot possess ammunition.
- Like Fine Wine: See How Lenny Kravitz & 20 Other Celebrities Defy Father Time
- The Best “Thug Life” Memes On The Internet [VIDEO]
- Cheddar Baked Chicken Recipe
- 93.9 WKYS Presents DMV's Top 30 Under 30 2015
- Chris Brown's Daughter Royalty Turns 1!
- All DC Students Must Have Immunizations Updated Before School Starts
- Yandy & Mendeecees Discuss Marriage, Their First Date, Instagram Stalking Each Other, & More