(Greenbelt, MD) — Federal authorities say a Silver Spring woman faces at least ten-years in prison after being busted for drugs at the Maryland Correction Facility in Jessup. Twenty-five-year-old Amorita Quintanilla was sitting in her car, waiting to visit her incarcerated husband in October, when drug sniffing dogs zeroed-in on her vehicle. Authorities found more than a pound of marijuana hidden in the car along with a small bag of marijuana recovered during a body cavity search. According to the “Examiner,” a subsequent trip to Quintanilla’s home on Wilcox Lane led to the arrest of a man with crack cocaine, a semiautomatic pistol and more than a pound of marijuana. Inside the home, officers found cash, ammunition and a bulletproof vest. Quintanilla is a convicted felon and cannot possess ammunition.
- D.C. Student’s Family Sues For $11 Million After Sex Tape With Teacher Goes Viral
- Ne-Yo Live at The Filmore in Silver Spring [PHOTO & VIDEO]
- Hilarious Old Tweets From NBA Players
- Mayor For Life Marion Barry Chats With EZ Street
- Chicken Lazone Recipe
- Keepin’ It In The Family: 6 Of The Best Momagers Who ‘Made’ Your Favorite Celebrity