(Greenbelt, MD) – Federal authorities say a Silver Spring woman faces at least ten-years in prison after being busted for drugs at the Maryland Correction Facility in Jessup. Twenty-five-year-old Amorita Quintanilla was sitting in her car, waiting to visit her incarcerated husband in October, when drug sniffing dogs zeroed-in on her vehicle. Authorities found more than a pound of marijuana hidden in the car along with a small bag of marijuana recovered during a body cavity search. According to the “Examiner,” a subsequent trip to Quintanilla’s home on Wilcox Lane led to the arrest of a man with crack cocaine, a semiautomatic pistol and more than a pound of marijuana. Inside the home, officers found cash, ammunition and a bulletproof vest. Quintanilla is a convicted felon and cannot possess ammunition.
- Win A Trip To See Beyonce Perform Live In L.A.! [CONTEST]
- Beyonce' Is the Highest Paid Black Musician Ever
- Kevin Hart Explains What Caused His Career To Kick Off [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Step Outside The Box(Office): 5 Must-See Films You May Have Missed In Theaters
- Leading Ladies: 4 Brilliant & Hilarious Women To Watch
- The Funniest Celebrity Mugshots [GALLERY]