(Greenbelt, MD) – Federal authorities say a Silver Spring woman faces at least ten-years in prison after being busted for drugs at the Maryland Correction Facility in Jessup. Twenty-five-year-old Amorita Quintanilla was sitting in her car, waiting to visit her incarcerated husband in October, when drug sniffing dogs zeroed-in on her vehicle. Authorities found more than a pound of marijuana hidden in the car along with a small bag of marijuana recovered during a body cavity search. According to the “Examiner,” a subsequent trip to Quintanilla’s home on Wilcox Lane led to the arrest of a man with crack cocaine, a semiautomatic pistol and more than a pound of marijuana. Inside the home, officers found cash, ammunition and a bulletproof vest. Quintanilla is a convicted felon and cannot possess ammunition.
- ‘Think Like A Man Too’ Star Regina Hall On How To Choose Your Best Summer Scent
- 5 “Fatty” Foods You Should Be Eating
- The 52 Percent: What Are The Motivations Behind Black Boys, Graduating High School?
- Jennifer Hudson Says ‘There’s A Difference Between A Singer & An Artist, Now I’m An Artist!’
- Beyoncé Is Summertime Fine On The Cover Of T Magazine
- Hot & Healthy: 5 Reasons Fit Women Have Better Sex