(Greenbelt, MD) – Federal authorities say a Silver Spring woman faces at least ten-years in prison after being busted for drugs at the Maryland Correction Facility in Jessup. Twenty-five-year-old Amorita Quintanilla was sitting in her car, waiting to visit her incarcerated husband in October, when drug sniffing dogs zeroed-in on her vehicle. Authorities found more than a pound of marijuana hidden in the car along with a small bag of marijuana recovered during a body cavity search. According to the “Examiner,” a subsequent trip to Quintanilla’s home on Wilcox Lane led to the arrest of a man with crack cocaine, a semiautomatic pistol and more than a pound of marijuana. Inside the home, officers found cash, ammunition and a bulletproof vest. Quintanilla is a convicted felon and cannot possess ammunition.
- WATCH: Hiphoplis with DMX, Big Daddy Kane & NAughty By Nature [VIDEO]
- L&HHNY’s Tahiry Gives Dating Advice To Girls Who Want To Date Rappers [VIDEO]
- August Alsina Meet & Greet [PHOTOS]
- State Of Black America 2014: Have We Made True Progress In The Last 50 Years?
- Dog Gone It: Did RHOA’s Kenya Moore Really Fake Her Dog Velvet’s Death For Ratings?
- Michael Jackson’s “Xscape” Reminds Us Why We Love Him