For the next 40 days, Pope Benedict aka @Pope2UVatican will be sending themes from his 2012 Lenten message via Twitter! The Vatican’s going viral for Lent with sending out daily tweets designed to entice a media-savvy generation to learn more. The Twitter account is an offshoot of the Pope2U website, which also features links to Facebook and iPhone apps and a Vatican YouTube channel. This is ingenious considering many of the key Gospel ideas are readily rendered in just 140 characters.
- D.C. Student’s Family Sues For $11 Million After Sex Tape With Teacher Goes Viral
- Ne-Yo Live at The Filmore in Silver Spring [PHOTO & VIDEO]
- Hilarious Old Tweets From NBA Players
- Mayor For Life Marion Barry Chats With EZ Street
- Chicken Lazone Recipe
- Keepin’ It In The Family: 6 Of The Best Momagers Who ‘Made’ Your Favorite Celebrity