For the next 40 days, Pope Benedict aka @Pope2UVatican will be sending themes from his 2012 Lenten message via Twitter! The Vatican’s going viral for Lent with sending out daily tweets designed to entice a media-savvy generation to learn more. The Twitter account is an offshoot of the Pope2U website, which also features links to Facebook and iPhone apps and a Vatican YouTube channel. This is ingenious considering many of the key Gospel ideas are readily rendered in just 140 characters.
- TOP 3 EVIL STUDIES DONE BY AMERICA
- David E. Talbert On Where He Gets His Film Ideas From [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- August Alsina Likes Them "Ghetto", Talks Working With Trey Songz And Chris Brown (Exclusive)
- Michael Jai White Discusses The Future Of “Why Did I Get Married 3″ [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- 2 Chainz On How He’s Helping The Youth Come Up In The Music Industry [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- 2 Chainz Announces Sex Tape Release Date [EXCLUSIVE]