For the next 40 days, Pope Benedict aka @Pope2UVatican will be sending themes from his 2012 Lenten message via Twitter! The Vatican’s going viral for Lent with sending out daily tweets designed to entice a media-savvy generation to learn more. The Twitter account is an offshoot of the Pope2U website, which also features links to Facebook and iPhone apps and a Vatican YouTube channel. This is ingenious considering many of the key Gospel ideas are readily rendered in just 140 characters.
- WATCH: Hiphoplis with DMX, Big Daddy Kane & NAughty By Nature [VIDEO]
- L&HHNY’s Tahiry Gives Dating Advice To Girls Who Want To Date Rappers [VIDEO]
- August Alsina Meet & Greet [PHOTOS]
- State Of Black America 2014: Have We Made True Progress In The Last 50 Years?
- Dog Gone It: Did RHOA’s Kenya Moore Really Fake Her Dog Velvet’s Death For Ratings?
- Michael Jackson’s “Xscape” Reminds Us Why We Love Him