For the next 40 days, Pope Benedict aka @Pope2UVatican will be sending themes from his 2012 Lenten message via Twitter! The Vatican’s going viral for Lent with sending out daily tweets designed to entice a media-savvy generation to learn more. The Twitter account is an offshoot of the Pope2U website, which also features links to Facebook and iPhone apps and a Vatican YouTube channel. This is ingenious considering many of the key Gospel ideas are readily rendered in just 140 characters.
- ‘Think Like A Man Too’ Star Regina Hall On How To Choose Your Best Summer Scent
- 5 “Fatty” Foods You Should Be Eating
- The 52 Percent: What Are The Motivations Behind Black Boys, Graduating High School?
- Jennifer Hudson Says ‘There’s A Difference Between A Singer & An Artist, Now I’m An Artist!’
- Beyoncé Is Summertime Fine On The Cover Of T Magazine
- Hot & Healthy: 5 Reasons Fit Women Have Better Sex