For the next 40 days, Pope Benedict aka @Pope2UVatican will be sending themes from his 2012 Lenten message via Twitter! The Vatican’s going viral for Lent with sending out daily tweets designed to entice a media-savvy generation to learn more. The Twitter account is an offshoot of the Pope2U website, which also features links to Facebook and iPhone apps and a Vatican YouTube channel. This is ingenious considering many of the key Gospel ideas are readily rendered in just 140 characters.
- Like Fine Wine: See How Lenny Kravitz & 20 Other Celebrities Defy Father Time
- The Best “Thug Life” Memes On The Internet [VIDEO]
- Cheddar Baked Chicken Recipe
- 93.9 WKYS Presents DMV's Top 30 Under 30 2015
- Chris Brown's Daughter Royalty Turns 1!
- All DC Students Must Have Immunizations Updated Before School Starts
- Yandy & Mendeecees Discuss Marriage, Their First Date, Instagram Stalking Each Other, & More