For the next 40 days, Pope Benedict aka @Pope2UVatican will be sending themes from his 2012 Lenten message via Twitter! The Vatican’s going viral for Lent with sending out daily tweets designed to entice a media-savvy generation to learn more. The Twitter account is an offshoot of the Pope2U website, which also features links to Facebook and iPhone apps and a Vatican YouTube channel. This is ingenious considering many of the key Gospel ideas are readily rendered in just 140 characters.
- Win A Trip To See Beyonce Perform Live In L.A.! [CONTEST]
- Beyonce' Is the Highest Paid Black Musician Ever
- Kevin Hart Explains What Caused His Career To Kick Off [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Step Outside The Box(Office): 5 Must-See Films You May Have Missed In Theaters
- Leading Ladies: 4 Brilliant & Hilarious Women To Watch
- The Funniest Celebrity Mugshots [GALLERY]