Her talk show may be gone, but Oprah’s knack for landing big TV gets has carried on to her new cable network. On a special episode of Oprah’s Next Chapter, Oprah will have a sit down interview with Whitney Houston’s daughter, Bobbi Kristina, her brother, Gary Houston, and her sister-in-law and confidant, Patricia Houston. In the interview, Bobbi Kristina shares personal memories of her mom and offer thoughts on how she wants her legendary mother to be remembered. The family will also address the rumors surrounding Houston’s death, and based on the clip, Whitney’s ex-husband, Bobby Brown. The exclusive interview will air at 9/8c.
- TOP 3 EVIL STUDIES DONE BY AMERICA
- David E. Talbert On Where He Gets His Film Ideas From [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- August Alsina Likes Them "Ghetto", Talks Working With Trey Songz And Chris Brown (Exclusive)
- Michael Jai White Discusses The Future Of “Why Did I Get Married 3″ [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- 2 Chainz On How He’s Helping The Youth Come Up In The Music Industry [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- 2 Chainz Announces Sex Tape Release Date [EXCLUSIVE]