Her talk show may be gone, but Oprah’s knack for landing big TV gets has carried on to her new cable network. On a special episode of Oprah’s Next Chapter, Oprah will have a sit down interview with Whitney Houston’s daughter, Bobbi Kristina, her brother, Gary Houston, and her sister-in-law and confidant, Patricia Houston. In the interview, Bobbi Kristina shares personal memories of her mom and offer thoughts on how she wants her legendary mother to be remembered. The family will also address the rumors surrounding Houston’s death, and based on the clip, Whitney’s ex-husband, Bobby Brown. The exclusive interview will air at 9/8c.
- D.C. Student’s Family Sues For $11 Million After Sex Tape With Teacher Goes Viral
- Ne-Yo Live at The Filmore in Silver Spring [PHOTO & VIDEO]
- Hilarious Old Tweets From NBA Players
- Mayor For Life Marion Barry Chats With EZ Street
- Chicken Lazone Recipe
- Keepin’ It In The Family: 6 Of The Best Momagers Who ‘Made’ Your Favorite Celebrity