So one of our listeners posted a Twitter photo of a foul anti-Obama bumper sticker that tells voters “Don’t Re-Nig” in the 2012 presidential election. The photo was taken of a truck they were driving behind in Virginia. We can’t tell if it’s a thoughtless oversight or a downright offensive pun calling President Obama the N-Word but it’s tasteless either way. Is that short for “Don’t re-elect the the N-word”? because reneg (spelled the correct way) means to back out of a promise or play out of hand if you play spades. But we don’t see any spades around here.
- Like Fine Wine: See How Lenny Kravitz & 20 Other Celebrities Defy Father Time
- The Best “Thug Life” Memes On The Internet [VIDEO]
- Cheddar Baked Chicken Recipe
- 93.9 WKYS Presents DMV's Top 30 Under 30 2015
- Chris Brown's Daughter Royalty Turns 1!
- All DC Students Must Have Immunizations Updated Before School Starts
- Yandy & Mendeecees Discuss Marriage, Their First Date, Instagram Stalking Each Other, & More