So one of our listeners posted a Twitter photo of a foul anti-Obama bumper sticker that tells voters “Don’t Re-Nig” in the 2012 presidential election. The photo was taken of a truck they were driving behind in Virginia. We can’t tell if it’s a thoughtless oversight or a downright offensive pun calling President Obama the N-Word but it’s tasteless either way. Is that short for “Don’t re-elect the the N-word”? because reneg (spelled the correct way) means to back out of a promise or play out of hand if you play spades. But we don’t see any spades around here.
- WATCH: Hiphoplis with DMX, Big Daddy Kane & NAughty By Nature [VIDEO]
- L&HHNY’s Tahiry Gives Dating Advice To Girls Who Want To Date Rappers [VIDEO]
- August Alsina Meet & Greet [PHOTOS]
- State Of Black America 2014: Have We Made True Progress In The Last 50 Years?
- Dog Gone It: Did RHOA’s Kenya Moore Really Fake Her Dog Velvet’s Death For Ratings?
- Michael Jackson’s “Xscape” Reminds Us Why We Love Him