So one of our listeners posted a Twitter photo of a foul anti-Obama bumper sticker that tells voters “Don’t Re-Nig” in the 2012 presidential election. The photo was taken of a truck they were driving behind in Virginia. We can’t tell if it’s a thoughtless oversight or a downright offensive pun calling President Obama the N-Word but it’s tasteless either way. Is that short for “Don’t re-elect the the N-word”? because reneg (spelled the correct way) means to back out of a promise or play out of hand if you play spades. But we don’t see any spades around here.
- ‘Think Like A Man Too’ Star Regina Hall On How To Choose Your Best Summer Scent
- 5 “Fatty” Foods You Should Be Eating
- The 52 Percent: What Are The Motivations Behind Black Boys, Graduating High School?
- Jennifer Hudson Says ‘There’s A Difference Between A Singer & An Artist, Now I’m An Artist!’
- Beyoncé Is Summertime Fine On The Cover Of T Magazine
- Hot & Healthy: 5 Reasons Fit Women Have Better Sex