So one of our listeners posted a Twitter photo of a foul anti-Obama bumper sticker that tells voters “Don’t Re-Nig” in the 2012 presidential election. The photo was taken of a truck they were driving behind in Virginia. We can’t tell if it’s a thoughtless oversight or a downright offensive pun calling President Obama the N-Word but it’s tasteless either way. Is that short for “Don’t re-elect the the N-word”? because reneg (spelled the correct way) means to back out of a promise or play out of hand if you play spades. But we don’t see any spades around here.
- How To Fix Your Credit [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Kelly Rowland On Playing ‘Dirty Laundry’ For Beyonce & Breaking Down on Stage in DC [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- The Cutest Photos Of The Obamas
- You Voted, Now See Your Top 5 Favorite Rappers of All Time
- Vote For The Best Rihanna Song!
- Police Looking For NW DC Robbery Suspect