(Baltimore, MD) – An Atlanta woman will be sentenced this summer after admitting to performing cosmetic surgery without a license in several U.S cities. Prosecutor Rod Rosenstein says an exotic dancer from Baltimore was almost killed. Kimberly Smedley pleaded guilty yesterday. The dancer ended up in the hospital after an injection. Prosecutors say Smedley used super glue and cotton balls to stop silicone from leaking. Rosenstein says Smedley admitted to using a type of silicone that’s used in paint and nail polish.
- How To Fix Your Credit [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Kelly Rowland On Playing ‘Dirty Laundry’ For Beyonce & Breaking Down on Stage in DC [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- The Cutest Photos Of The Obamas
- You Voted, Now See Your Top 5 Favorite Rappers of All Time
- Vote For The Best Rihanna Song!
- Police Looking For NW DC Robbery Suspect