In what is the trailer for a proposed series of web videos, Pinkett-Smith sat down with her mother and her own daughter Willow in what she calls the Red Table Talks. During the conversation, Willow’s grandmother makes her admission which causes tears to be shed. Willow Smith also begins to cry when she asks to spend more alone time with her mother and grandmother.
Like 93.9 WKYS on Facebook!
Jada Pinkett-Smith hopes to make the Red Table Talks an on-going series where women have open and honest discussions about life, love, family, and fame.
Ladies, if you know you weren’t the best parent to your child, would you be able to admit it and apologize for it?
- DC Council To Debate Extended Bar Hours
- Father Orders Teen Daughter To Public Shaming
- Trial Underway For Alleged Mastermind Of Acid Attack
- Twenty Families Displaced In Chevy Chase Fire
- No DC Date? Nicki Minaj Announces “Pink Friday” Tour Dates!