When the clock strikes midnight on Friday night, you will have to address Shaquille O’Neal as Dr. Shaquille O’Neal. Apparently, in the midst of being a commentator on TNT, flaunting his relationship with Hoopz, and being on the scene, he earned his doctorate. Quietly, Shaq enrolled into Barry University in Miami. He recently submitted his thesis which was titled The Effects of Humor and Seriousness in Leadership Styles.
Like 93.9 WKYS on Facebook!
Barry University’s chair of Organizational Learning and Leadership and Human Resource Development Program commented by saying, “[Shaq] is a very impressive guy, very inquisitive, and it’s a pleasure to have him as a student. I think the degree will serve as an example for others, and he should be very proud of himself.”
Well, he might not be able to shoot a free throw to save his life, but he got his education. Good for him!
- Is Kevin McCall Bringing The West Coast Back? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Kanye West And Kim K. Are Talking Marriage????
- Rihanna Makes It Rain In A Strip Club! (pic)
- Florida Officials Claim Black People Can’t Score High On Exams
- Former NFL Star Junior Seau Found Dead. Police Suspect Suicide