George Zimmerman has plead “Not Guilty” in the 2nd degree murder case of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin. O’ Mara, Zimmerman’s attorney entered the plea for him in Seminole County during the arraignment. Zimmerman was not present.
A pretrial date has been set for August 8th, reports TMZ.
New on KYSDC.com
- Godfather of Go-Go Chuck Brown Has Pneumonia, Family Asks For Prayers
- MyGift Program’s Food Distribution and Health Information Event
- Kenya Moore To Join the Housewives of Atlanta Cast
- Rhee Admits “IRREGULARITIES” In DC Test Scores
- Shaq’s No Fool! Higher Education Has Been A 20-Year Priority
Like 93.9 WKYS on Facebook!: