The two stopped following one another on Twitter despite recording a record, a remix to “Birthday Cake,” weeks before. The sudden halt made people wonder what was going on behind-the-scenes and how Chris’s girlfriend Karrueche felt about all of this.
Like us on Facebook!
“Chris was not willing to end his relationship with Karrueche, even though he made Rihanna believe that he was still madly in love with her,” reports Hollywood Life from an unnamed source. “Chris is the one who initially reached out to Rihanna begging for her forgiveness. He was incredibly sweet to Rihanna at the beginning, telling her how much he missed her, how Karrueche could not even compare to her, how he wanted to make things work.”
The source goes on to say that Rihanna would have gone back to Chris but he wanted to have his cake and eat it too! Once Rihanna made it clear she wouldn’t stand to be his side chick, Chris dissed her!
- If She Could, Michelle Obama Would Be Beyoncé
- Will Smith: I’m Not Worried About My Kids’ Fame
- Evelyn Lozada Regrets Throwing Bottle
- Warrant Issued For Whitney Houston’s Reverend–Marvin Winans
- Chris Brown Bribed The Grammys Production Team To Win?