Oprah and 50 Cent haven’t had the most amicable relationship throughout the years but the two moguls put their differences aside for an interview! The candid sit-down will air on Oprah’s “OWN” network on this Sunday at 9 p.m. “Great conversation about rap culture, fatherhood, love, and life,” said Oprah of the dialogue between her and 50. “He describes himself as two people—Curtis and 50 Cent—I was fascinated to hear his description of them both. Really glad I did it. Really liked him,” she continued. Here’s a preview of the episode: Like us on Facebook!
- D.C. Chairman Resigns Over Fraud Charge
- Erykah Badu Blacks Out On Wayne Coyne For Controversial Video
- Study: Exercise Not As Effective For Black Girls As For White, Bad Food Ruins Health Efforts
- Face-Eater’s Girlfriend Says He Was A Christian, Non-Violent Man
- Zimmerman’s New Bond Hearing Scheduled for June 29