Avid viewers of the hit series ‘The Game‘ have been anxious to find out who will be replacing the void that Tia Mowry and Pooch Hall left. Actress Lauren London is the lucky star that will be filling Mowry’s shoes, not as Melanie, but as a different leading lady.
YBF gives the details:
The former ATL actress will play Kiera, who is a former child star who has a job on a popular sitcom. So far, the network has not announced an actor to play “Bryce,” the Ivy League educated all-star running back. And for season 6, Wendy Raquel Robinson, Coby Bell, Hosea Chanchez, Barry Floyd and Brandy Norwood will all be back!
- Another Zombie Attacks! Fla. Man Goes Naked, Bites Flesh Out Of Victim’s Arm!
- Lauren London To Be The New Leading Lady Of ‘The Game’
- Pusha T Says Lil Wayne’s Diss Wasn’t Worthy Of A Response
- New 911 Calls Released in Trayvon Martin Case; Sanford Police Chief Bill Lee Fired [AUDIO]
- Biden to NABJ: Romney Out of Touch with ‘Ordinary’ People