As reported by V101.9 radio site…
When Mindless Behavior presented the award for Best Female R&B with Mike Epps, they did the usual joking at the podium before announcing the nominees. The only problem is the jokes got out of hand when Mike Epps began singing terribly and Ray Ray of mindless Behavior said, “You sing bad. Like Lauryn Hill tax accountant bad.” People in the audience gasped at the insensitivity.
Today, the group apologized via Twitter, saying, “We meant no disrespect to our girl Lauryn Hill last night, it was a bad joke. We’re big fans and hope you’re not mad! #peace -MB” While we can’t blame Mindless Behavior for reading a teleprompter, we must hold the writer of that joke accountable for his poor judgment.
For more details on the incident, click here.
- NEW ZOMBIE? ATLANTA Man Allegedly High On Bath Salts Threatens To Eat Cops’ Faces
- By Reason Of Insanity: Delusional Jet Blue Pilot Found Not Guilty [VIDEO]
- Evelyn Lozada & Ochocinco Tie The Knot
- R. Kelly Breaks Down “Write Me Back” Track-By-Track [EXCLUSIVE]
- R. Kelly On When It’s Time To Believe In A Man [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]