With the assistance of Luke’s vocals, French Montana, Rick Ross, Drake and Lil Wayne have collaborated for this year’s Summer anthem! The visuals for “Pop That,” were released yesterday and if you couldn’t guess what they would include, than you have no business watching!
Surrounded by a plethora of half-naked ladies, the crew sips Moet, blows smoke and skate boards through a mansion.
Weezy, who shamefully plugs his clothing line Trukfit throughout his verse, pushes a buxom vixen on his board until she lands off camera, probably in a pool somewhere! For all the booty displayed, we didn’t see much popping!
Like us on Facebook!
- Lunch Break Mix! Monday Edition 7/9/12
- Cash Out Asks About B.O.M. [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Whalers Creation Foster Care & Adoption Summer Fashion Show
- Free Food Bank Giveaway For Senior’s Bring Your Own Bags
- Man Uses 800 Pounds Of Pennies To Pay Off Mortgage