Just a few days after “coming out” and revealing that he is bisexual, Frank Ocean performed a cut from his new album “Channel Orange” on “Late Night With Jimmy Fallon.”
This is his first ever televised performance and we must admit, he did exceptionally well!
“Channel Orange” is already number one on iTunes after being released last night and features the critically acclaimed song “Sweet Life.”
Ocean serenaded audiences and viewers with “Bad Religion.” The soulful performance has generated even more of a buzz around his debut album, which will be in stores July 17th!
“I can never make him love me,” sings Ocean. Watch his performance, below:
Like us on Facebook!
- UPDATE: Family Asks For Prayers For 11-Year-Old Kile Glover
- Lord Finesse Sues Mac Miller Over Unauthorized “Hip 2 Da Game” Usage
- See Jay Z Live In Concert For Only $29!
- Did Nene Leakes & Kandi Burruss Get Into A Fight?
- Has Wale Become More Humble? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]