When Keke Palmer‘s name gets mentioned, it’s usually connected to some Disney or Nickelodeon show. Keke is growing up and wants the world to know she’s growing into a young adult. She and Kevin McCall do just that in their new video “You Got Me.”
“You Got Me” finds Keke singing to her boyfriend about not allowing people to spread rumors to break them up. Keke and Kevin pledge to hold each other down through whatever comes their way. The lyrics aren’t racy, but they are more mature than the those of songs Keke has previously released. Along with the sounds being more mature, so is her wardrobe. Her clothes are a little shorter and revealing yet she is styled so she doesn’t look like she just stepped out of a 90s Luke video.
Like us on Facebook!
What do you think of the song and video?
- Did Nene Leakes & Kandi Burruss Get Into A Fight?
- Has Wale Become More Humble? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- 5 Reasons The Lil Scrappy, Stevie J Fight Was Staged
- Pi Lambda Lambda Chapter, Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc. 2012 Health Fair and Charles Drew Blood Drive
- T.I.: Which Rappers Does He Have Respect For? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]