It could be Nia Long‘s radiant skin, her poise and or talent on screen that would make her any man’s fantasy. The “Best Man” actress covers the August issue of Essence magazine with her newborn and older son where she reveals an encounter with Jay-Z that left her pondering about her role in “Boyz In The Hood.”
“I saw him at a party and I complimented him on his long run in music,” Nia reminisced.”But he turned it around and asked me: ‘How does it feel to be every boy from the hood’s fantasy girlfriend for 20 years?’. It made me laugh, I hadn’t really thought about it.”
Was Nia your fantasy chick back in the day?
- UPDATE: Family Asks For Prayers For 11-Year-Old Kile Glover
- Lord Finesse Sues Mac Miller Over Unauthorized “Hip 2 Da Game” Usage
- See Jay Z Live In Concert For Only $29!
- Did Nene Leakes & Kandi Burruss Get Into A Fight?
- Has Wale Become More Humble? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]