Usher is a class act. In the wake of the jet ski accident that left Tameka Raymond’s 11-year-old son Kile Glover brain dead, he has offered to settle their intense custody battle. Usher charted a private flight for Tameka as soon as he heard the news of the accident, proving that despite their differences he can still do the right thing!
Usher and Tameka discussed the proposal, but Usher’s stance didn’t change much so Tameka denied the settlement, reports TMZ.
Usher has called for his team to draft a new agreement, in the hopes that it will appease Tamika.
- Nas Previews ‘Life Is Good’ At ESPY Awards [VIDEO]
- Jackie Christie Being Iced Out On “Basketball Wives: LA”
- Target Refusing To Sell Frank Ocean Album
- Jesse Jackson Jr. Being Treated for Mood Disorder
- Fat Joe On What Motivated Him To Lose 100 Pounds [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]