It’s great to have friends in high places! With Frank Ocean‘s “coming out” manifesto via his Tumblr page gaining all kinds of attention from the hip hop elite to the pop culture consumers, we wanted to know how Ocean is feeling about all the support he’s been getting. Well, everyone, minus Target.
Ocean blames Target’s non-support on the “generational gap.” Why else would Target choose not to sell Ocean’s “Channel Orange?” It’s a good thing Ocean doesn’t need Target to support him. He’s got the type of family that stands behind him 100%. Ocean’s sister Ashley “Nikkii” Ellison exclusively gave HelloBeautiful a statement about her brother’s truth moment.
Ashley “Nikkii” Ellison says,
“Everything is great. He feels so much better, he feels free, and as long as he’s happy, the family is happy. I’m just glad it’s over with and finally out!”
So are we Frank! We support him 100% and find it so refreshing that someone within such a fickle industry can be so transparent. Congrats to you Frank for being fearless.
Like us on Facebook!
- Beauty & Health with Make Up Artist to the Stars Kym Lee: Beating the Heat Beauty Finds
- FAMU HAZING UPDATE: President James Ammons Resigns!
- Tye Tribbett Talks “Greater Than”
- Arizona Pastor Arrested, Jailed for Holding Bible Study in Home
- Second Baptist Church Homecoming 2012