Venisha Brown, the daughter of late music icon, James Brown, is currently sitting in a Richmond County jail cell after the North Augusta Public Safety issued warrants against her for possession of a stolen vehicle, leaving the scene of an accident and first-degree assault and battery.
It all started on Monday, around 9 a.m. when police were called to the intersection of West and Pine Grove in North Augusta where they found Brown’s boss, Hope Ellis Campbell, with injuries. According to reports, Campbell spotted Brown behind the wheel of a Chevrolet Suburban, that was stolen from St. Stephen Ministries on Sunday
(Lawd, she’s stealin from the church…)
- How To Fix Your Credit [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Kelly Rowland On Playing ‘Dirty Laundry’ For Beyonce & Breaking Down on Stage in DC [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- The Cutest Photos Of The Obamas
- You Voted, Now See Your Top 5 Favorite Rappers of All Time
- Vote For The Best Rihanna Song!
- Police Looking For NW DC Robbery Suspect