Rita Ora’s been riding the wave of “I just want you to notice me” since Jay-Z decided to take her out of his back pocket when Rihanna was acting up and collaborating with Chris Brown. The Roc Nation darling does everything she can to make sure we continue to care about her–from rumors of dating Drake to kissing Rihanna and covering her songs to royally sucking up to her boss.
When asked if being in the same room with Jay-Z was like meeting God, she laughed and said, “I can definitely say there’s an aura. You know when you just have a star and you can just feel that they’re meant to be a superstar? That’s the vibe I get of J. You can tell he was meant to be a superstar–a legend,” Ora gushes. Ora’s readying us for her debut album, “Ora,” which comes out this August.
Check Out This Video Of Rita Ora Gushing Over Jay-Z Below:
Like us on Facebook!
- J Moss “V4…The Other Side” [NEW MUSIC]
- Jim Crow Style: White Mississippi Church Refuses To Marry Black Couple
- Maryland Police Find Gun Arsenal In Copycat Joker’s Home
- Marvin Sapp Reality TV Show “Single Dad” – Sneak Peek Episode 1
- Join Sheila Stewart This Sunday For Another Uplifting Episode of “Praise In The City.”