(Washington, DC) – DC Mayor Vincent Gray is making his views known in the growing controversy over Chick-fil-A. The mayor says he strongly supports LGBT rights and marriage equality and that Chick-fil-A serves “hate chicken” because the company president is opposed to same-sex marriage. The mayors of Boston, Chicago and San Francisco have said they don’t want the fast food restaurant in their cities. Chick-fil-A’s only DC store is at Catholic University.
Copyright © 2012 Metro Networks Inc.
- Metro To Test Pay-By-Phone Parking
- DC Mayor Sides With Fellow Mayors That Chick-fil-A Unwelcome
- Governor O’Malley Calls Special Session On Gambling
- Lunch Break Mix! Monday Edition 7/30/12
- Lupe Fiasco Talks About Gun Violence, Quitting Music and Why He Hates 2Chainz & Kanye’s New Song [EXCLUSIVE]