With Steven Tyler out and Mariah Carey in, Snoop Dogg wouldn’t mind stepping into the empty judging chair on “American Idol.”
Snoop, who is changing his name to Snoop Lion after an enlightening trip to Jamaica, said “I’ll do ‘American Idol.’”
“Idol” spokesman Neil Schubert would not comment on whether Snoop was being considered to fill the empty seat, reports TMZ.
If Snoop joins the team, will Randy Jackson have to find a new word other than “Dawg”?
Like us on Facebook!
- Gabrielle Douglas Wins Gold Medal In Women’s Gymnastics All-Around
- Mariah Carey Releases ‘Triumphant’ feat. Rick Ross & Meek Mill
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Gymnast Gabrielle Douglas
- Lunch Break Mix! Thursday Edition 8/2/12
- Come and Join The 6th Annual Sickle Cell 5k Walk
Upcoming Concerts In The DMV [GALLERY]