With Steven Tyler out and Mariah Carey in, Snoop Dogg wouldn’t mind stepping into the empty judging chair on “American Idol.”
Snoop, who is changing his name to Snoop Lion after an enlightening trip to Jamaica, said “I’ll do ‘American Idol.’”
“Idol” spokesman Neil Schubert would not comment on whether Snoop was being considered to fill the empty seat, reports TMZ.
If Snoop joins the team, will Randy Jackson have to find a new word other than “Dawg”?
Like us on Facebook!
- Gabrielle Douglas Wins Gold Medal In Women’s Gymnastics All-Around
- Mariah Carey Releases ‘Triumphant’ feat. Rick Ross & Meek Mill
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Gymnast Gabrielle Douglas
- Lunch Break Mix! Thursday Edition 8/2/12
- Come and Join The 6th Annual Sickle Cell 5k Walk
Upcoming Concerts In The DMV [GALLERY]
1. Fantasia: After Party & Birthday Celebration1 of 12
2. Kelis2 of 12
3. Katy Perry- The Prismatic World Tour3 of 12
4. Boyz II Men4 of 12
5. Dj Lo Down Loretta Brown AKA Eryka Badu Official After Party5 of 12
6. Jay-Z and Beyonce- On The Run Tour6 of 12
7. Future- The Honest Tour with Rico Love, Que and Bando Jonez7 of 12
8. August Alsina- Testimony Live8 of 12
9. Dipset9 of 12
10. Wiz Khalifa, Young Jeezy, Tyga & More- Under the Influence of Music Tour10 of 12
11. Lauryn Hill, Janielle Monae & More- Summer Music Festival11 of 12
12. Marvin Sapp- Praise in the Park12 of 12