Even though Usher chartered a private plane to fly her to her son’s side when he was hurt during a jet ski accident, Tameka Raymond says her soon-to-be ex-husband’s sympathy is fake and bogus. TMZ is reporting that Tameka Raymond’s lawyer has filed new documents in the couple’s bitter child custody war that slams the “Climax” singer. Tameka wants the court to delay the next hearing in light of her son, Kile, who was killed in a jet ski accident.
Tameka claims he visited his former stepson, Kile Glover, in hospital only once before the 11-year-old was taken off life support. She also claims Usher refused to tweet a message asking followers to ‘please pray for Kile’, instead opting to tweet a photo of his breakfast.
Like us on Facebook!
In his request, Usher claims he’s worried the hearing would cause “unnecessary stress and strain” for both himself, Tameka and their two minor children “in the immediate wake of this tragedy.”
Usher also claims Tameka would get an unfair advantage in the hearing because the court would not want to rule against a woman who is still grieving the death of her son. Usher fears he could lose custody of the children and believes it would be unfair to him.
This is just a mess all around!
- Gabrielle Douglas Wins Gold Medal In Women’s Gymnastics All-Around
- Mariah Carey Releases ‘Triumphant’ feat. Rick Ross & Meek Mill
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Gymnast Gabrielle Douglas
- Lunch Break Mix! Thursday Edition 8/2/12
- Come and Join The 6th Annual Sickle Cell 5k Walk
Album Release Of The Week
1. Ace Hood - Trials and Tribulations1 of 12
2. Ace Hood - Trials and Tribulations2 of 12
3. Jay-Z - Magna Carta Holy Grail3 of 12
4. Ciara - Ciara4 of 12
5. Thundercat - Apocalypse5 of 12
6. Wale - The Gifted6 of 12
7. India Arie - Songversation7 of 12
8. John Legend - Love in the Future8 of 12
9. kanye west yeezus9 of 12
10. Mac Miller Watching Movies with the Sound Off10 of 12
11. goodie-mob-age-against-the-machine-cover1-600x45011 of 12
12. J. cole Born Sinner12 of 12