It seems like just yesterday when we heard the word that we lost one of the biggest vocal legends of our time–Whitney Houston. All eyes were on her only daughter, Bobbi Kristina as we wondered how the young, impressionable teen would handle the loss of her mother. Would she travel down the same rocky path that both her parents so often tread or would she thrive?
One thing’s for sure, Bobbi K took solace in her at-one-point-in-time adoptive brother, now…boyfriend, Nick Gordon. However a fake Bobbi Kristina Twitter account celebrated Whitney’s birthday better than Whitney’s real daughter (gallery at the end of the post). The account had countless throwback photos of Bobbi K with Whitney and Bobbi’s actual account was filled with Nick Gordon love.
Check out the way the real Bobbi K celebrated her mother’s birthday with her boyfriend/brother below:
Like us on Facebook!
He Holds Her Hand Through It All
Oh Look–She Burns A Candle For Whitney
She Officially Celebrates Her Mother
- Elle Varner Talks About Her New Movement: Hug Life [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- #KYSCutie Of The Day: @AlanaPR_Marie
- Redskins Pre-Season: Get a First Look at RG3 and 2012 Team
- Young Jeezy Gets A New Role At Atlantic Records
- 87-Year-Old Detroit Grandma Carjacked In Broad Day Light