There were rumors circulating recently about Tyra Banks quitting her cash cow of a reality show–”America’s Next Top Model.” It’s a good thing those rumors aren’t true. Even though Banks felt the pressure of the show as if it were an anvil on her back, she decided to keep her show and learn via Harvard Business School to delegate tasks to employees without taking it all on herself.
Her first order of business in reaching out for help was securing Tyler Perry and Alicia Keys to appear in the show’s 19th season. Our sources say Perry will coordinate an acting challenge for the aspiring models and the winner of said challenge will receive a role in one of his future films. That’s a huge win! Keys’ involvement hasn’t been confirmed as of yet, but something tells me it could be music related. Singing models perhaps?
Like us on Facebook!
Will you be watching season 19 of “ANTM?”
- Elle Varner Talks About Her New Movement: Hug Life [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- #KYSCutie Of The Day: @AlanaPR_Marie
- Redskins Pre-Season: Get a First Look at RG3 and 2012 Team
- Young Jeezy Gets A New Role At Atlantic Records
- 87-Year-Old Detroit Grandma Carjacked In Broad Day Light