The “Climax” singer testified:
“It’s alarming that I never know who was actually on the trip, who was with them, who was caretaking for them. Was the nanny there, was it a relative, was it a family member or one of the other children watching the kids? Was it a cousin, or an uncle…I don’t know, I never know. I never get any information unfortunately until we’re in court.”
Guess the gloves are off once again!
- NELLY: “Hip-Hop Was Created For The Youth, By The Youth!” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Will Chad Johnson Get A New NFL Home This Season?
- John Legend Announces New Fall Tour
- Bobbi Kristina Pens Open Letter To Her Mom
- Missy Elliott And Timbaland Will Not Be A Part Of New Aaliyah Album