Evelyn Lozada is not having a great week…to say the least. On top of all the drama surrounding her marriage to Chad Ochocinco, Evelyn sadly lost her brother-in-law. Fans of Basketball Wives recall Evelyn visiting her brother-in-law, who was suffering from cancer.
Unfortunately, Anthony Ochoa, lost his battle and Eve took to her site to pen the following:
I can’t put into words how much you meant to us and your life was taken far too soon. I promise to take care of my sister Sylvia and your beautiful girls Mia and Nisa.
Thank you for having the strength to keep your promise to me and you will forever be our angel and in our hearts.
We love you.
April 12, 1969 – August 13, 2012
Loving son, brother, husband and father
Our condolences go out to Evelyn and the Ochoa family.
- Fresh For The First Day of School
- Win Access To The WKYS Trey Songz Rooftop Party!
- Enter To Win Tickets To Red Star Access in DC
- Usher & Tameka Raymond Back In Court [VIDEO]
- Evelyn Lozada Files For Divorce