“I would like to wish Evelyn well and will never say anything bad about her because I truly love her to death,” says Johnson.”To all the fans and supporters I have disappointed, you have my sincerest apologies. I will stay positive and get through this tough period in my life,” he added.
“I will continue to be positive and train hard for another opportunity in the NFL.”
Like us on Facebook!
- Fresh For The First Day of School
- Win Access To The WKYS Trey Songz Rooftop Party!
- Enter To Win Tickets To Red Star Access in DC
- Usher & Tameka Raymond Back In Court [VIDEO]
- Evelyn Lozada Files For Divorce