There has been much controversy surrounding the negative comments about sixteen-year old Olympic gold medalist Gabby Douglas’ hair. Through this controversy, there has been one question that is being asked: why does her hair matter?
As the “Flying Squirrel” flipped through the air performing flawlessly executed routines, this young lady made history and inspired those who watch her. Jasmine Waiters, a fan of Gabby’s, made an moving poem to display her disdain for those who criticized Gabby for her hair. The poem is appropriately entitled “Ponytail.” Watch the video of Jasmine reciting her poem below.
- Rihanna Tears Up Remembering Chris Brown Beating With Oprah
- Lunch Break Mix! Thursday Edition 8/16/12
- Evelyn Lozada’s Friend Says Chad Was Always Abusive During Their Relationship
- Jennifer Williams Send Her Prayers To Evelyn Via Twitter
- On The Market: 12 Men That Won’t Hurt Evelyn Lozada [PHOTOS]
Top Natural Haired Celeb Divas [GALLERY]