Thing is, Janet Jackson has a home in Las Vegas, but it’s not a condo. Oh, and she doesn’t have a mortgage either. After selling 100 million albums across the globe, successful world tours, and a billionaire boyfriend, why would she have a mortgage?
Nevertheless, Janet Jackson’s attorney made it plain for those who fell for the hype (via ET Online):
According to her lawyer Blair Brown, Janet’s Las Vegas home, which is not a condo, has never even had a mortgage, and she purchased the home outright 10 years ago for her mother Katherine Jackson’s use. Furthermore, Janet has “provided financial support unconditionally to her mother before and after Michael’s death and will continue to do so,” her representative states.
Brown says that any implication that Jackson has demanded any payments from the estate, or needs payments from the estate, are “false and outrageous.”
“She is a successful artist and very high net worth individual who has never had financial problems. She has no need for any such payments from the estate,” Brown states.
- Spike Lee Explains How He Really Feels About Tyler Perry [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Tyga Shoots Down Engagement Rumors
- Keyshia Cole Talks Life As Basketball Wife
- Gabby Douglas Books Top Stylist To Help Her With Her ‘Do’
- Tiny Launching Late Night Talk Show With VH1