Former 106th & Park host, Rocsi Diaz knows exactly how to rock a red carpet–bold, beautiful and just a little wild. Spotted on the red carpet of poet and actor, Lemon Anderson’s screening at the HBO Latino Film Festival, Rosci served up pops of neon with a sexy snake print.
Here’s her outfit stats: top from Equipment, skirt by Mason, Cartier jewels and Christian Louboutin shoes. So what say you–Fab or Fug?
Like us on Facebook!
- THE DMV LIST: Chuck Brown
- Spike Lee Visits Radio One DC
- Lunch Break Mix! Monday Edition 8/20/12
- FIRST DAY FRESH: 93 KIDS GET FREE SHOES FOR BACK TO SCHOOL [PHOTOS]
- Juvenile Arrested For Hotel Brawl!