Many times, debut albums usually don’t live up to the hype to that a new rapper’s breakout mixtapes set upon them. A$AP Rocky isn’t worried about that though. The Harlem rapper, along with his associate A$AP Ant, tells us why his upcoming LongLiveA$AP is even better than his 2011 mixtape LiveLoveA$AP. He also talks about his creative forays into fashion and music videos and how he connected with his DC rap homie Fat Trel.
Check it out below.
- Usher: “Either Evolve Or Evaporate” [2 TURNTABLES AND A MIC]
- Tika Sumpter Doesn’t Mind Being Called Chocolate…
- Terrell Owens’ Free Agency Won’t Stop Child Support Lawsuit
- From Driving While Black To Presiding While Black
- Chad “Ochocinco” Johnson Facing Year In Prison For Head Butt Incident