Lil Wayne is not taking sides in the humorous beef between his Young Money artist Drake and Chris Brown. In fact the Cash Money honcho laughed at it. Wayne has called for the bickering to end… but tell that to club WiP who plans on suing the musicians for the June brawl that left several people injured.
“I can’t front, I just laughed at ‘em, like, it’s funny to me. I thank God that I ain’t going through it though. I done been through too much,” said Wayne in an interview with MTV News.
According to reports Drake and Chris were allegedly offered millions of dollars to get in the ring and fight on pay-per-view…Would you watch?
Like us on Facebook!
- Myth: Men Who Still Live At Home Are Wack
- Lunch Break Mix! Thursday Edition 8/23/12
- Did You Miss Rihanna Open Up About Her Feelings For Chris Brown With Oprah?? [VIDEO]
- TJ Jackson Is Officially The Co-Guardian Of Michael Jackson’s Kids
- How To Tell If Your Man Is Cheating