The cover art for Aaliyah‘s posthumous album, Aaliyah, was revealed by her uncle/CEO of Blackground Records–Barry Hankerson–via Twitter. The visual is an image of the songstress as she swam to the surface in her last video “Rock The Boat.”
The album has caused some controversy between Drake, who is producing it, and her former team–Missy Elliott and Timbaland. They insist they aren’t involved with the collection despite Drake’s adamant claims that he is including everyone on the project.
“Aaliyah posthumous 2013 16 unreleased tracks produced by @Drake @OVO40 Enough said” #TeamAaliyah,” tweeted her family member.
- 100-Year-Old Motorist Crashes Caddie Into Elementary School Injuring 11
- Which “Basketball Wives LA” Cast Member’s Boyfriend Has A Baby On The Way?
- Yahoo News Fires D.C. Bureau Chief For Romney Remarks At RNC
- Celebrities React To The Death Of Chris Lighty
- SMH! Sherman Hemsley Still Not Buried
Upcoming Concerts In The DMV [GALLERY]
1. Fantasia: After Party & Birthday Celebration1 of 4
2. Dj Lo Down Loretta Brown AKA Eryka Badu Official After Party2 of 4
3. Jay-Z and Beyonce- On The Run Tour3 of 4
4. August Alsina- Testimony Live4 of 4