Like many of his fans, Lil Wayne has turned headphones into a ubiquitous fashion accessory, donning them during sporting events, award shows and the like, seemingly in his own world. The habit has paid off, as he now has his own branded pair of Beats By Dre headphones to sport with his jeggings and camouflage culottes.
Weezy debuted his new custom Red Beats by Dr. Dre Pro headphones at the Playhouse Nightclub in Hollywood. Wiz Khalifa, Birdman and “True Blood’s” Janine Gavankar were on hand to celebrate and Wayne wouldn’t be seen without them for the rest of the night.
- Amber Rose Confirms Pregnancy!
- DC Records Frist West Nile Virus Death
- Lunch Break Mix! Thursday “SMOOTHED OUT BABY MAKING MUSIC” Edition 9/06/12
- Why Paul Ryan Continues To Spread Lies About President Obama [EXCLUSIVE]
- 8 Things Kim Kardashian Thinks “DNC” Stands For [PHOTOS]