Rihanna‘s latest tattoo of the the Goddess Isis is a tribute to her Gran Gran Dolly, who passed away recently from a battle with cancer. The tribute piece, which is positioned exactly beneath her breasts, represents “the complete woman.” Rihanna and her Gran Gran Dolly were extremely close.
During her recent interview with Oprah, she explained how much of a worldly woman Dolly was and the great advice she gave her. Rihanna spent a lot of time with her grandmother before her passing. It is only right, she pay homage to the woman who has given her some much knowledge and love!
- Memorialize 9/11 With These Local Events
- Michael Ealy and Laz Alonzo Party in DC
- Lunch Break Mix! Monday Edition 9/10/12
- Obama Responds To Nicki Minaj’s Romney Endorsement
- Maryland Cop In Hot Water After Videotaped Pistol-Whipping Goes Public