Since deciding not to return to the VH1 hit reality series “Love & Hip-Hop”, Jim Jones and his fiancee Chrissy Lampkin have started filming their own spinoff show. “Chrissy & Mr. Jones” follows the couple as they try to maintain a strong relationship while continuing to be apart of the music industry.
Not much has changed with Jones and Lampkin since we saw them get engaged at the end of the second season of “Love & Hip-Hop.” The couple finds themselves arguing over Jim’s incessant urges to have a child, Chrissy not thinking she’s ready for marriage or motherhood, and their friends’ opinions about their relationship. The eight part series will feature appearances from Chrissy’s friend and former “Love & Hip-Hop” cast member Emily Bustamante as well as Jim Jones’ mother Mama Jones.
If you want a little taste of the laughter and drama that will permeate the series, take a peek at the trailer below. You can catch the premiere of “Chrissy & Mr. Jones” on Monday September 24 at 9:30 pm.
Find us on Facebook!
- Lunch Break Mix! Tuesday *LUDACRIS BIRTHDAY* Edition 9/11/12
- Chief Keef May Lose Record Deal Over Mocking Rival’s Death
- Teyana Taylor Addresses Lesbian and Virgin Rumors
- Did Chris Brown Get Tattoo of Rihanna on His Neck?
- Happy Birthday 35th Ludacris!!! Luda Celebrates With Floyd Mayweather, Kevin Hart & Other Celebs In ATL!
Your Favorite Celebs (Nearly) NAKED! [PHOTOS]