According toAlways A List, Tameka Raymond pitched a reality show to the OWN network. What came of that pitch? Not good news.
I’m told that Usher’s [forty-something] ex-wife will be particularly troubled by the “Next Chapter” interview, because a network source confirmed to AlwaysAList.com that Foster had been pitching a reality show starring herself to Winfrey’s OWN Network this past summer and the billionaire mogul passed on it.
Eh. Whatever. If true, fret not. There’s always WeTV.
Find us on Facebook!
- Chad “Ochocinco” Files For Divorce From Evelyn!
- Register to Win Tickets to Sneaker Pimps
- Register to Win Movie Passes To “Resident Evil: Retribution” 3D IMAX
- Register To Win Katt Wiliiams: Kattpacalypse DVD
- District Heights Teen Killed While Walking To School
Kendrick Lamar & TDE @ Howard Theatre [PHOTOS]