Chicago rapper Lupe Fiasco knows he can stay in some Twitter beef. After squashing any issue he had with rapper Chief Keef, Lupe stepped into the sparring ring with comedian D.L. Hughley. The two began their war of words after Hughley criticized the rapper for his stance on voting.
Hughley told a New York radio station, “He’s bright as hell, but dumb in the ways of the world. Young black men are going to listen to him. They are the ones who have decisions made for them, [decisions] that they are not even involved in, which is silly to me.”
The opinionated rapper defended his thoughts on voting in a series of tweets aimed directly at D.L. Hughley. Lupe tweeted, “Better yet @RealDlHughley you put up 50k and I’ll put up 50k and let’s flesh out some programs for rural & inner city youths our damn selves.”
Find us on Facebook!
- Chad “Ochocinco” Files For Divorce From Evelyn!
- Register to Win Tickets to Sneaker Pimps
- Register to Win Movie Passes To “Resident Evil: Retribution” 3D IMAX
- Register To Win Katt Wiliiams: Kattpacalypse DVD
- District Heights Teen Killed While Walking To School