Their father may be one of the biggest stars on the planet, but Diddy does his best to make sure his six kids aren’t raised to be like the typical celebrity children. During an appearance on Access Hollywood, Diddy detailed his parenting style. The always busy media mogul says he makes sure his kids get the support they need and do as many “normal” things imaginable.
Here’s Puff Puff in his own words:
“We don’t allow taking pictures at their recitals and things like that. We don’t wanna be rude or nothing, but it’s their time, it’s their moment. I’m there to support them as a parent.
[Justin's] done everything normal. That’s one of the things that I think that raising my kids – myself and the mothers of my children – we don’t raise them as celebrity children.[...]So even the tailgating situation, I just go there as a parent. I tell people like, ‘I’m off today. I’m really here to support my son.’ It’s about my son.[...]I dress in full UCLA garb. I’m fully committed, I’m a full Bruin.”
Find us on Facebook!
- Happy Birthday Uncle Rush!!!! Hip Hop Mogul Russell Simmons Turns 55 Today!!
- How To Get Your Music On 93.9 WKYS
- Nicki Minaj Throws Shots At Mariah Carey On Twitter
- Bow Wow Addresses “Broke” Rumors [EXCLUSIVE]
- Enter to Win “Flying Swords of Dragon Gate” on DVD
New 106 And Park Hosts [Photos]