“American Idol” will move forward with the same panel of judges. So says producers of the talent competition amidst the recent war of words between newly appointed judges Nicki Minaj and Mariah Carey. Carey has hired extra security over an alleged threat from Minaj, however according to a statement sent by “Idol” producers to MTV News late Friday (October 5), the incident was blown widely out of proportion and all is back to normal on set for audition rounds in Louisiana.
While some believe the incident was staged to inject some life into the long-running talent competition, only time will tell if the two stars can really get along. I will personally have my ears open for any subliminal barbs (pun intended) about Mariah in future Nicki music.
Read more about this story at MTV.com
Find us on Facebook!
- Karrueche Looks Happy Again
- Beyonce Hops On Stage During Jay-Z’s Concert
- Ludacris “Representin” Winning Weekend
- Lunch Break Mix! Friday “Crank Session” Edition 10/5/12
- Chris Brown: “Is It Possible To Be In Love With Two People” [VIDEO]