is expanding his brand and branching off into the tech world. Drake
reports, you can now purchase official OVO gear straight from your iPhone with the new OVO app. October’s Very Own official Twitter account posted the promo video below of the store app, with Drake’s “Feel No Ways” playing in the background.
Just in time for October, the OVO app store showcases a variation of jackets, Jordans, t-shirts, and more. It’s free and available now for United States and Canada users.
Maybe he can get his
rumored boo to rock a piece from the line – that way the downloads will quadruple. Rihanna
SOURCE: XXL | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty, Twitter
A Snapshot Of Street Style During The OVO Fest/Caribana In Toronto
9 photos Launch gallery
1. Drake fans abound.
1 of 9
2. Caribana 2016 Carnival Life cyah let go.
2 of 9
3. Lit up.
3 of 9
4. Sporty spice.
4 of 9
5. Dope shirt on a party-goer.
5 of 9
6. Road trippin’ in the #ChevyCruze to Buffalo this weekend with this bae cuz @champagnepapi! #DRAKE #summersixteen #matureish
6 of 9
7. Cooln.. Gods in the 6! #andshit #caribana2016 #caribana #Toronto
7 of 9
8. Party-goers on the Elite boat cruise.
8 of 9
9. Party-goers on the Elite boat cruise.
9 of 9