18 Booty & Boobylicious Pictures Of Nicki Minaj’s “The Pinkprint Tour”
1. 👅Source:Instagram 1 of 17
2. Bitch u guessed it!Source:Instagram 2 of 17
3. How I look at ppl who hatin on me and bae. Right before I kiss him 👅Source:Instagram 3 of 17
4. #ThisIzThePinkprint ❤️Source:Instagram 4 of 17
5. #ThePinkprintTOUR comes to the US & Canada this Summer. Tickets at Ticketmaster! ❤️Source:Instagram 5 of 17
6. 👀 @giuseppezanottiworld thank you for the custom made boots. 😘😘😘😘😘 #ThePinkprintTOURSource:Instagram 6 of 17
7. Lost file. Chillin with Parker and Grace the other night. @parkerighile @iamgrace 🙌🙌🙌Source:Instagram 7 of 17
8. 😩😘Source:Instagram 8 of 17
9. 👅👅👅👅Source:Instagram 9 of 17
10. Love & Hip-HopSource:Instagram 10 of 17
11. Pretty On FleekSource:Instagram 11 of 17
12. Arch That Back, Alley CatSource:Instagram 12 of 17
13. The PinkprintSource:Instagram 13 of 17
14. am I just…a fool…blind & stupid for loving u…am I just a silly girl…Source:Instagram 14 of 17
15. hi Della! 😩Source:Instagram 15 of 17
16. dressing room diaries ….Source:Instagram 16 of 17
17. The fact that Queen Katy came to #ThePinkprintTOUR’s FIRST SHOW, made it even more special.Source:Instagram 17 of 17
Last night was mad real.
Many of the biggest names in the world gathered to put on an incredible show this weekend at the Barclays center in Brooklyn, N.Y., including Nicki Minaj, Robin Thicke, Lauryn Hill, TIP, DNCE, and Beyonce. Needless to say, the TIDAL X: 1015 benefit concert was one to remember – especially due to Nicki, who gave us a nearly nude moment toward the end of her set.
After telling the audience she wouldn’t dare take off the jacket that was covering her fishnet body suit and thong (because this was for charity!), the beauty pulled a Nickster and ripped that jacket off anyway. She performed a medley of some of her most popular hits (“Roman’s Revenge,” “Did It On ‘Em,” “Do You Mind,” and more) and then introduced Fetty Wap, who sung a little bit of “Trap Queen.”
One hundred percent of last night’s profits will go to improving education locally, nationally, and abroad through Robin Hood and TIDAL-supported nonprofit organizations like the Shawn Carter Foundation, #YESWECODE, LitWorld, Ferrell Girls Preparatory Academy, and more.
Get a glimpse of her must-see set above. Did we mention she threw some shade at Melania Trump, and shouted FLOTUS and Hillary Clinton out?
PHOTO CREDIT: Getty| VIDEO CREDIT: Mr. World Premiere