The Godfather of go-go Chuck Brown’s home going brought hundredsof residents to the Walter E. Washington Convention Center to celebrate his life and legacy earlier today. Many notables were in attendance, including Councilman Marion Barry, Doug E. Fresh, Mike Epps, Raheem DeVaughn, and others.
Mayor Vincent Gray, Congresswoman Eleanor H. Norton and Chairman Kwame Brown were also present. These three D.C. heavy-weights wanted to make sure Brown was not remembered just for his upbeat music, but also for his significant role in the community.
Stay tuned for more photos…
- According To Women, These Are The Sexiest Things A Man Could Wear
- 40 Pictures Of Jaden Smith Doing Things
- RED CARPET RECAP: 2015 Billboard Music Awards
- Red Carpet Rundown: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards
- 21 Of Chinx’s Most Memorable Instagram Moments
- Jay Z Shuts It Down At Tidal B-Sides Concert In New York City
- Solange & Kehlani Bring The House Down During HBO’s “Bessie 81 Tour” In Los Angeles