The movement for justice for Trayvon Martin has long taken off since the 17 year old’s death exactly one month ago. Many celebrities have expressed their support in numerous ways including posting their own hoodie pics, in song and via twitter. Check out some of the ways celebrities are showing their support.
Young Jeezy also sat down with MTV and discussed the issue, calling for communities to come together. Check out their video HERE.
- Red Carpet Rundown: The 2015 Emmy Awards
- Behind The Scenes At Chef Huda’s ‘The Kitchen Table’
- INSTADAILY: Empire Cast Takes Over Carnegie Hall For Season 2 Premiere
- No Boys Allowed: The Kardashian-Jenner Girls Celebrate Kylie’s 18th Birthday
- Success Has No Age: Amazing Celebrities Who ‘Made It’ Later In Life
- Top 5 Starter Beers For Women
- Patience Is A Virtue: Celebrity Brides Who Finally Got The Ring