The movement for justice for Trayvon Martin has long taken off since the 17 year old’s death exactly one month ago. Many celebrities have expressed their support in numerous ways including posting their own hoodie pics, in song and via twitter. Check out some of the ways celebrities are showing their support.
Young Jeezy also sat down with MTV and discussed the issue, calling for communities to come together. Check out their video HERE.
- All Def Comedy Show Brings Out Nick Young, Russell Simmons, Mike Epps, & More
- Thanksgiving 2015: Rihanna, The Kardashians, The Weeknd, & More Celebrate Turkey Day
- The Shade Is Too Real In #ThanksgivingClapBack
- Give Thanks For Dranks: The Best Thanksgiving Cocktail Recipes
- Pray For Paris: 14 Heartbreaking Photos Following The Attacks
- Great Gatsby Bash: Kris Jenner Celebrates Her Sexy 60th Birthday!
- 2015 Celebrity Halloween Costumes