The movement for justice for Trayvon Martin has long taken off since the 17 year old’s death exactly one month ago. Many celebrities have expressed their support in numerous ways including posting their own hoodie pics, in song and via twitter. Check out some of the ways celebrities are showing their support.
Young Jeezy also sat down with MTV and discussed the issue, calling for communities to come together. Check out their video HERE.
- #SayHerName: Black Women Who Lost Their Lives At The Hands Of The Police
- Welcome Back, Ms. Jackson: A Look Back At Janet Jackson’s Best Videos
- This Week In Social Media: Nicki Blasts MTV; Foxy Brown’s Awkward Performance & More
- Celeb Pics Of The Week 7/13- 7/19: Ciara & Russell Wilson’s Red Carpet Kiss; Jidenna Performs & More
- This Week In Social Media: Countess Vaughn Bares All; Draya & Orlando Back Together & More
- Black Excellence: Taraji, Uzo & Mo’Nique Lead Pack Of 2015 Black Emmy Nominees
- She Cleans Up Nice: Serena Williams Rocking Dresses Because…Elegance