The movement for justice for Trayvon Martin has long taken off since the 17 year old’s death exactly one month ago. Many celebrities have expressed their support in numerous ways including posting their own hoodie pics, in song and via twitter. Check out some of the ways celebrities are showing their support.
Young Jeezy also sat down with MTV and discussed the issue, calling for communities to come together. Check out their video HERE.
- 6 Years Later: Remembering Michael Jackson’s Best Performances
- Red, White & Booze: The Best 4th Of July Cocktails Ever
- Happy National Selfie Day: Here’s The Best Of Celebrity Seflies Ever
- This Week In Social Media: #AskRachel Explodes, Peter Thomas Caught Cheating & More
- This Week In Social Media: 50 Cent Disses ‘Empire’, Rihanna Slays As Pebbles Flintstone & More
- 16 Things You’ll See At Every Black BBQ This Summer
- ‘Yandeecees’ Tie The Knot & Their Son Steals The Show