NEWS ONE- Atlanta fire officials say they have put out a 4-alarm blaze at Tyler Perry Studios that damaged a building at the complex.
Atlanta Fire Department spokesman Capt. Jolyon Bundrige says there were no reports of injuries from the fire that started before 9 p.m. Tuesday. Officials said in a news release it was extinguished about an hour later.
LIKE 93.9 WKYS On Facebook!
He says the cause of the fire and the amount of damage to the complex was not immediately known
A spokesman for Tyler Perry did not immediately comment Tuesday evening. The studio’s website says the complex includes a 200,000-square-foot studio, five sound stages and a 400-seat theater in southwest Atlanta.
In March, pop star Cee Lo performed for donors at a fundraiser for President Barack Obama at the studios.
- DC Council To Debate Extended Bar Hours
- Father Orders Teen Daughter To Public Shaming
- Trial Underway For Alleged Mastermind Of Acid Attack
- Twenty Families Displaced In Chevy Chase Fire
- No DC Date? Nicki Minaj Announces “Pink Friday” Tour Dates!
4-Alarm Fire Damages Tyler Perry Studios in Georgia was originally published on newsone.com