Talk about killing two birds with one stone. Bobby Brown is doing one better by killing three birds with a boulder.
Like KYSDC.com on Facebook!
Bobby Brown has finally set a date and location for his wedding. Brown will marry Alicia Etheridge on June 15th in Honolulu, Hawaii. This also happens to be the weekend he will perform with New Edition in the same place. Brown is said to be flying out a few of their family members to witness the couple’s wedding ceremony.
Brown and Etheridge have been engaged since 2010 and have a child together. This will be the first marriage for Etheridge and Bobby’s second. He was famously married to Whitney Houston who passed away in February.
NEW ON KYSDC.com:
- Floyd Mayweather & 50 Cent Put On Blast By Their Baby Mamas
- Hot Or Not: David Banner ft. Chris Brown – “Amazing” [NEW MUSIC]
- Seven Things That Kanye West Hates
- Natalie Nunn Gets Married To Football Player Jacob Payne
- Alicia Keys & Swizz Beatz Have Family Night At Knicks Game With Lil Egypt! (pic)
Bobby Brown Plans To Marry In Hawaii After New Edition Concert was originally published on theurbandaily.com