Young Buck was the target of a huge raid by the IRS back in 2010. The raid was intended to repossess young Buck’s belongings to settle a $300,000 tax bill with the IRS, but the raid uncovered the rapper’s arsenal of firearms and ammunition. According to court documents, federal agents found a .40 caliber Glock 22 in Young Buck’s home coupled with its ammunition. Buck was convicted of stabbing a man at the 2004 Vibe Awards and therefore prohibited from possessing any guns.
Instead of going through a lengthy trial, Young Buck agreed to plead guilty to possessing a firearm as a convicted felon. The judge presiding over Young Buck’s case has agreed to the terms of the plea deal, but will not formally sentence the rapper until July 13th.
- Wendy Williams On Black Women & Plastic Surgery: “They Are Jealous”
- Mother, Daughter Receive 400-Thousand Settlement From PG Police
- Rihanna Joins Jay-Z & Kanye West For “All Of The Lights” Performance
- LUNCH BREAK MIX! **Exclusive** “Notorious B.I.G. MIX” Monday 5/21/12
- Will Smith Smacks Reporter For Trying To Kiss Him [VIDEO]
Young Buck Gets 18 Month Sentence For Gun Possession was originally published on theurbandaily.com